Thanks for your response Hans, that was very helpful. This might be more of
a Struts issue then because I don't have a JavaBean for my 'Form' object. I
use the Struts DynaActionForm object which does all the 'getting' and
'setting' for you. I have this element defined in my struts-config.xml
file...

<form-bean name="adminDownloadForm"
type="org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm">

<form-property name="idFlag" type="java.lang.Boolean" />

</form-bean>

Defining the property 'idFlag' with a type Boolean is all I have to do and
Struts pretty much does the rest of the getting/setting. I'm not sure how
the DynaActionForm is implemented since it's a core Struts class but in
anycase it doesn't look like I could fix this since I don't define the Bean.

Thanks for the input!

- Billy -