Sorry, Nic, I'm not exactly clear on what you're asking. Specifically, I'm
confused by:

I only want to access the variables that match a certain index and do comparison
work with them....

It looks like you already understand the structure of ${param} and
${paramValues}...

D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>