Closest I've got in my extant code is something like this:

<c:forEach var='params' items='${paramValues}'>
  <c:if test="${params.key == 'test1'>
    <c:out value="${params.value[0]}"/>
  </c:if>
</c:forEach>

Regards,

Malcolm.

Nic Werner wrote:
Hi,
Is there a '.key' accessor for paramValues? Basically I only want to access the variables that match a certain index and do comparison work with them....
I'm familiar with accessing data using paramValues.var_name[index], and I'm familiar with looping through params with only one value:

<c:forEach items="${param}" var="params" varStatus="status">
   <c:out value="${params.key} -- ${params.value}"/><BR>
   </c:forEach>

The problem with paramValues is that I have to specify a variable name, while params lets me use '.key'.

Thanks for your help,

- Nic