Thanks everyone for the help. I ended up taking your examples, and just 'on the side' iterating through the paramValues until I found the matching one, and then setting a temp flag. Its unfortunate that I couldn't just use an index to access the nth param and its nth value.

- Nic.

Helios Alonso wrote:

Oops.  Exactly.

At 11:56 13/09/2004 -0400, you wrote:

Helios,

Small correction (I think), did you mean ...
><c:forEach var='entry' items='${params}'>
>   <c:if test="${entry.key == 'test1'>
>     <c:out value="${entry.value}"/>
>   </c:if>
></c:forEach>