Hi,
I'm at the beginning stages of writing a client for xml-rpc using jsp tags.
First I thought I'd use the combination of the xtags and io libraries.  Then, I
realized that jstl supports most xml functionality that I can think of
(transformation/xpath/parsing).  Does this mean that xtags should be
depracated?  Is there any use for it?  Also, I believe I still would need the
io library as the c:import in jstl doesn't support features like including
content in a post request.  Am I on the right track here?
Thanks,
Ben