Yes. Started looking at it last night.

Not sure what all the fuss is about with XML-RPC. It's just sending XML via post... I've been doing that just using JSP and taglibs for a while. It's just that, because we don't follow a standard, our protocol is technically a hack, so I need to evaluate the efficacy of a more portable tool.

Regards,

Malcolm.

Kris Schneider wrote:
Quoting Malcolm Cowe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

8< snip >8

As an aside, I'm looking for a cheap and nasty server side XML-RPC implementation for an upcoming demo. Any pointers?

Have you looked at Apache XML-RPC? I'm not really familiar with it, but it's got
the right name ;-).

http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/
http://ws.apache.org/xmlrpc/server.html

I'm not sure if Axis (http://ws.apache.org/axis/) supports XML-RPC or not...