Kris Schneider wrote the following on 10/21/2004 12:36 AM:
You're sure there's not a newline at the very end of your tag file?

I've even done a reg expression search and replace for \n and nothing found. It's just one line. I'm calling it from javascript like:

I end up with a break when viewing the src code right after the close of the tag "/> and before the ');

The break seems to be coming after the tag is used on the page not from within the tag itself. Is this the same behavior witnessed for others?

Thanks again,

--
Rick