Right, got it. The problem is in the DelimItems.tag file. Here's something that
might trip you up. This tag file ("EOF" is just the end-of-file marker so it's
explicit in the example, it's not really in the tag file):

<%@ tag body-content="scriptless" %><%--
--%><%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core"; %><%--
--%><c:forEach var="s" items="0,1,2,3">
${s}
</c:forEach>EOF

Will produce:

Tag output: '
0

1

2

3
'

But this tag file:

<%@ tag body-content="scriptless" %><%--
--%><%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core"; %><%--
--%><c:forEach var="s" items="0,1,2,3"><%--
--%></c:forEach>EOF

Will produce:

Tag output: '0 1 2 3 '

So be careful with your handling of nested tags...

D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>