Cryptography is hard, therefore there is no place for committees.  To
accomplish anything useful, a committee should appoint one man and
stand back.

On 2013-11-24 14:44, Randy Bush wrote:
so that a woman can do it correctly

I observe that every male with a computer science degree can parse a boolean expression, from which I conclude that a male needs to be able to parse a boolean in order to get a computer science degree, or at least that used to be the case. I don't know if it is still true.

I do not observe that every female with a computer science degree can parse a boolean expression.