Hello James. I am a lady who has not attended computer school and therefore
cannot possibly have obtained a degree by the methods you describe. I learned
Boolean logic by checking Mr. Boole out from the public library. There are
women like me on this list and lists just like it. Whatever modifiers our
gender confers, I promise we aren't lurking on crypto and systems lists because
it is the best place to leverage these advantages. Not one of us is here who
does not love the subject matter enough to remain in spite of judgements based
on set membership.

If you would like a larger sample population, I would be happy to speak to you
anytime. There is not time enough to hate white men and love mathematics in the
same lifetime. I hope you will join me in the latter and confine discussions of
genitals to forums in which they are on-topic.