--- On Fri, 12/6/09, Liz <ed...@billiau.net> wrote:

> That was what I did one day when it was too hot to do
> anything else.
>
> However, most of it is very rough, and if anyone wants to
> retrace any parts more accurately I will not be the least
> upset.

Some parts of rivers I have traced are very rough as the river starts blending
in with the rest of the country side, and like you I wouldn't be upset if
people fix up the rough out line I've done so far, I agree that something is
better than nothing, and have applied that line of thinking to the trainlines
I've traced out.

Hopefully it'll make it easier, rather than worst, for others to take up where
I've left off.

> I did think that some river was better than no river
> and was working on the Lachlan before "the big API
> change"

Big API change?