2009/12/14 Chris Barham <cbar...@pobox.com>:
> I've found one that is almost 20km out - and wondered whether this is
> the worst one found so far?:
> http://www.bp.com/iframe.do?categoryId=9012436&contentId=7017653

The one at Moree was plotted 20km out of Moree to the North, but the
servo is on the south side of Moree.

The address is just listed as Newell Highway, Moree, so most deff
geo-coding errors because of the address fed into them.

Although the funny thing is most Gold Coast locations were almost spot
on, they looked manually placed because they were located on top of
the servo rather than on a nearby street, some had some very obscure
address information too which also made me think they were manually
located.