yep - and my point was that although many parks are called national,
the aren't.  Royal, Namadgi, etc.

In the mix we also have, wilderness areas, reserves, natural heritage
arras and nature reserves of various descriptions.

I think there might be an international classification/ontology of
protected areas. Will have a look for it...

jim