On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 10:42 AM, Elizabeth Dodd <ed...@billiau.net> wrote:
> Following these principles would put an end to a large amount of
> bickering. I wouldn't read emails which can be summarised as "just a
> little bit longer, and it will be all right". Reference could be made

I totally agree with this. I was shocked to hear from some people that
they think I am against OSM because I am criticizing the problems that
I see. I have spend now two years working almost full time on osm, and
I am being put under indirect pressure from people to accept things
that are full of problems, that is just wrong.

 If you want my support, then involve me in the decisions. Don't
exclude people from the process and then expect them to wonder the
emperors new license that is really not very impressive.

I fully support osm and if someone wants to cite references to
anything otherwise please do.

I also think the forks are a good idea to increase competition,  and
as  programmer, I think there will be more jobs out there when there
are more forks and more server than one central server.

thanks,
mike