Hi.

In general I think the maxspeed edits were very useful, in terms of how
they help routing. I wouldn't want to lose them.

AFAIK the edits were not made by a bot login though.

The content of these edits is in the public domain (I.e. the default
residential speed limit in Australia) and these edits could be "re-edited"
by an actual bot. Given that these edits are easy to identify, and the
large number of ways, this might be a useful exercise. It would give us a
clearer in terms of knowing which ways are really in need of re-mapping.

  - Ben.

Ben Kelley