Building outlines.

In an ESRI shape file or osm file geocoded like the Launceston and Glenorchy City Council data on thelist.tas.gov.au also.

Road centerlines with names.

As a wms layer same as at thelist.tas.gov.au

This is not overly necessary as most of the names can be deduced from the address data. Just sometimes there is short streets where there is no actual property with an address so it can be looked up. Also where one road changes names partway along the road with no discernable intersection.

Cheers
Ross