Hi,

You might be mapping for the renderer. :)

I have been not giving slip roads a name and making sure they are
highway=secondary_link, trunk_link etc, which is considered valid by Keep
Right, Geofabrik etc. It also makes sense on the ground as there is no physical
sign on the slip road to give its name, it has none.

This then works correctly when using mkgmap and putting the data on a Garmin
GPS.

Alex

On 24 Apr 2018, at 1:23 pm, Joel H.