As a supporter of OSM and a regular user of NSW public transport, I am pleased
to see this development.

I have a question in regard to use of TfNSW data in OSM. At the moment the list
of data sources on the Contributors page in the OSM wiki does not include TfNSW
data as an approved source.
(https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Contributors#New_South_Wales_Government_data)
 If you represent the owners of the data, I presume there is no copyright issue
with any data you add to OSM. I am interested in using NSW Transport data for
(1) sourcing bus stop numbers and (2) identifying rural railway stations which
continue to offer services as distinct from those that are now un-used. I am
unsure of the copyright restrictions on TfNSW data. Is it possible for your
branch to obtain/grant approval for OSM editors to use TfNSW data and have this
information added to the Contributors page of the wiki?