Hi Sebastian,

Currently we are mostly focusing on A to B trip planning for public transport
modes including walking.  So our main focus atm is to enhance the data  around
interchanges i.e. stations layouts to support routing indoors as well as
outdoors.  Saying that, we are determined to contribute to all attributes
within the osm database based on internal and external feedback.

Guidelines – I would say that  we need more assistance/guidance from the osm
users like yourself in most instances:)  but  yes we would contribute in
discussion and wiki if needed.
Based on discussion that I have had internally for the last few days we feel
that making the data available in osm by importing and regularly maintain the
data  like bus stops is the way to go rather than telling the users how to map
ie naming  a bus stop.  So based on that we are now actively working on getting
approval for a waiver signed for bus stops in particular so we can proceed.  If
successful, more datasets would follow.

Maybe discussion for later date but I feel that other datasets like suburbs and
address data could be updated (bulk import) into osm on regular basis as more
and more consumers are directly taking the osm database into their products.
Hopefully we can get waivers signed and go down that path.

I will keep you posted with any developments on the waiver(s).  In the meantime
please let us know if you have specific questions related to public transport.

Defiantly interested in regular local meetups.  Unfortunately cannot make the
30 March.

Regards,
Sigurjon