Hi Sigurjon!

Welcome to talk-au OSM! Really happy to see TfNSW involvement!

David and I are doing the NSW address import in our spare time here and there
:) Always happy for more people to join.
https://gitlab.com/dionmoult/osm-nsw-address-import

It'd be good if you could join the meetup to say hi - you can mark yourself as
"not attending" but at least then you will be on the list so I can send updates
when there is another meetup:
https://gettogether.community/events/1001/sydney-osm-mappers/

Dion Moult