Hi all, I'm doing some work with a community agriculture group looking at
adding vineyard-related features to OSM, at this point starting with just
vine rows.

Vineyards themselves (ie. the polygons that contain the rows) are often
tagged with landuse=vineyard and crop=grape [1][2].

I can't see anything relevant to this in the Australian tagging guidelines.
Looking more broadly, it looks like vine rows haven't been widely mapped
before.

For vine *rows* (ie. the linear features within the vineyard), we've had
suggestions of natural=tree_row, denotation=agricultural, and crop=grape,
but not totally confident about this.

Does anyone here have any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks
John

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:landuse%3Dvineyard
[2] https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/landuse=vineyard#combinations