From: Bob Cameron <bob3b...@skymesh.com.au>
Sent: Tuesday, 26 April 2022 9:33 AM
To: OSM Australian Talk List <talk-au@openstreetmap.org>
Subject: Re: [talk-au] Country homesteads?

So I'll ask some assistance from a mass edit guru here...

I'd like to change all my own landuse:farm nodes to place:farm, leaving all
child keys as they are. Since I only use ID is there anyone can help do
this? Does it require any kind of formal control?

Oh and I have found that DCS base and topo is sometimes dated with
station/farm names, so much so that I include a fixme to that effect if I
use it as single data source. That way I get to wander down remote farm
roads (re)checking on the mailbox signs!