> On Jun 26, 2022, at 6:46 PM, Dian Ă…gesson <m...@diacritic.xyz> wrote:
> Unfortunately bus lane restrictions are not the same in each state and
> territory.
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Australian_Tagging_Guidelines/Transportation.

> As there isn't a consistent delineation about what counts as a public service
> vehicle in each state and territory, it'd probably be better to err on the
> side of specific access tagging rather than relying on a state/territory
> default. For David's case, I think a tag of taxi=yes would be prudent.

I suspected as much, having recently read exactly that wiki. OK, at least we've
"talked about things" and I think it's largely / all sealed up that Australia
needs "certain packaging tape" to wrap around things (as they are). That's not
terrible, and it seems you have a place to document these "trimmings." So,
yeah, great. See you in the wiki.  Maybe a link to this thread couldn't hurt.
It's all good.