It is both frustrating and disappointing to see that you continue to argue your
point of view that is incorrect.
It is clear that a local council who follows the Victorian road laws has
published the permissions of ways within their jurisdiction yet you still try
to argue that ways are incorrectly tagged.

To the point I made in the previous thread, cycling is not permitted on any way
unless specifically signed. This is exemplified in change set 127561873 where
the permissions that Frankston council have established in line with our road
rules.

Regardless of copyright, I have personally verified all roads in the Seaford
wetlands via both foot and bike and tagged ways according to what is on the
ground and which is back to back with Frankston council (as per Victorian law)
yet you still cannot provide any evidence that my tagging is incorrect.