I think it's reasonable for it to have a name like "Tesla Supercharger
Hollydene, NSW". If Tesla refers to it as such, and you might ask someone
to meet you at the Tesla Supercharger Hollydene, then that's it's name.
Just like we would map name="Woolworths Dee Why", since that's what the
receipt would label it as, and what you might tell someone when
referring to the store. It doesn't stop you also tagging brand= and branch=.