I think also that an asbl / vzw is a good thing for OSM in belgium.
We need to be more present with administrations ... i'm in contact with some
of them like région wallonne .. but it's kind of day job.... :D
unfortunately, i don't know anything in associations creation... so if i can
give my help in anything... just ask :)

Brice Maron