Hi i'm also bingifying around froidchapelle...
mainly adding / correcting landuse (forest, residential, ...) , adding roads
and natural water ....
there is a looooot of places where there no or only 1 road traced like here
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=50.33852&lon=4.66237&zoom=16 or here
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=50.29525&lon=4.52403&zoom=15&layers=M
 <http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=50.29525&lon=4.52403&zoom=15&layers=M>for
me it's a priority before adding buildings and addresses  :)

but what's greate in osm is that everyone does what he care about  :)