On jeudi 23 décembre 2010 at 16:47, Peter Leemans wrote :
> Also did some 'electrifying' work in very different regions
> Same here for Nijlen and region.

Done that too, it is fun to search for the next tower to continue the power
line.

I also draw rivers (some parts of Meuse, Sambre and Vesdre so far), and use
it to add many details to places I know (mainly in Namur and Liege).

> Got a question with respect to the landuse.
> I see different ways of connecting different neighbouring land-uses.
> Is it recommended to reuse the same points, or as I did, just draw the
> borders very close to each other.

My personal rule is, if the landuse are really connected (there is nothing
between them, or only a barrier) I reuse the same nodes. If there is a
highway, or a track between them I trace the three of them separated.
I never connect a landuse to a highway, to do so would require to draw the
highway as an area to connect the correct edge to the landuse. I think that
a highway drawn as a single line is supposed to correspond to the center of
the road/way.

--
Renaud Michel