Hi,

Tags are good.
Except segregated = no is only to be used with footway and cycleway.
So, delete this tag.

The name in full, name = Buurtweg 23
I don't know where you get this BW23 from. It is not indicated as such in the atlas:
http://gis1.provant.be/Geoloketten/geoloket.jsp?geoloketid=55

surface = unpaved is good unless you know it more specific and then you can specify dirt, grass, gravel, etc.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:surface?uselang=nl
For tracks you can also use the  tracktype
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/NL:Map_Features#Type_veldweg_of_bospad

Regards,
Gerard.

Marc Gemis wrote:

Hi Jo,

The signs of the buurtwegen en the voetwegen always have the abbreviated name BW23 or VW51, followed by the name of the residential road to which the are leading (and thus different on both sides). I'll look into aligning the BW23 with the aerial photo

regards