Hi,

Regarding the attribution, it might be worthwhile to inform them that OSM is
doing this for a number of other sources via the "source" tag.
Might be also interesting to inform them of other cities using "opendata"
licenses (There a number of them in France).

They will probably ask for a legal representative of OSMF. See
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/Local_Chapters. Someone is
(was?) working on a local chapter for Belgium, apparently?

Thinking about it, Belgium has the notion of "Association de fait" (
http://www.belgium.be/fr/economie/entreprise/creation/types_de_societe/associations/).
It has no jurisdictional existence like an ASBL has, but, assuming OSMF
endorsement, it might be a sufficient (and lightweight) way to act as a
representative of the OSMF, which is a legal entity...

If I can do something to help (I' a brusseleer, too), don't hesitate.

- Chris -