Hi all,

I'm Pieter Colpaert, one of the people behind Open Knowledge Foundation
Belgium. We are trying to stimulate open knowledge in Belgium, which mostly
boils down to helping open data policies to sprout.

The first and the second of June we have teamed up with Random Hacks of
Kindness to hack something for humanity. We have been in contact with the
Flemish tourism organisation and they are thinking about doing open data
with the bicycle routes, hiking routes and horseback riding paths. I have
asked them about the difference with OSM, and they said the data in OSM is
not at all up to date. How about making an effort at RHoK to use these data
and feed them into OSM? We could then use a lot of existing apps on top of
bicycle maps and show them how cool open data is :)

http://okfn.be/2013/05/10/rhok/

Kind regards,

Pieter