Hi Jo,

I have heard a lot about you from Noël and from Pieter from De Lijn but
they never succeeded in giving me your full name ;). From the moment I have
the data under the right license I will reply here again. With iRail we
have been publishing some geospatial data on data.iRail.be but these data
need a lot of fixing still.

Just to be able to convince Tourism Flanders that this is a useful thing to
do, is anyone willing to join us for a day or 2 days Random Hacks of
Kindness? They have a lot of more Geospatial data that I would like to get
in the open.

Kind regards,

Pieter

--