Nice! I was also thinking about Karlsruhe but it was expensive to go last
time and I didn't really get any work done. Maybe next time...

I will have to check with my girlfriend first and see if she will give me
permission to go that weekend! :-) I'll get back to you when I'm sure I can
join...

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Best regards,

Ben Abelshausen