I had been considering to go to Karlsruhe that weekend, but this is nearer
and possibly more worthwhile, so I'm subscribed now. Being a minimalist and
given my name is a well guarded secret I subscribed as Jo Jo :-)

I hope more people will attend though. I need to rest for an hour around
noon though. Should I go and look for some accomodation for the night?

Jo