I suggest we choose Joomla to make this site. We have a lot of free
extensions for that system and the most important, we can have a lot of
"super users" who can work on the site (and publishers and so on).

Free hosting, I think the most important is to have a Joomla-friendly
webhoster ( take please a look at ivoweb.be ), My total costs are 23,60
euro for a whole year ;-).

Multilangual : there are a lot of extensions in joomla for that

I can make the website you want.

ivodeb and ivoweb are the same persons ;-)