On 2013-09-11 17:53, Ivo De Broeck wrote:
Hmm I only can say, that I have build a small website about "Kinderyoga Re-born in Duffel".

When I ask google "Kinderyoga Duffel", this are the results:

- first payed advertises (gray)
then Gouden gids
then the site Re-born

your results don't need to match mine, and that is because you are living in a search bubble (we probably all do), unless you anonymise your browser, you WILL be a victim of this technique. That is the reason when you tell someone verbally : "The 3rd result in google is the link I mean" and that persons says: "That's a different link here" and then everyone is confused.

So keep this in mind when trying to get points across, SEO is one side of the search services. The other side is user profiling, data mining and highly focused marketing.

In your example the 'in' word is also ignored btw.

If you want to get out of the bubble: http://dontbubble.us/

Glenn