side note: I prefer to put the source tags (AGIV;CRAB) on the changeset
instead of on each and every separate object we're adding.

I'm sorry about adding Herentalsesteenweg. I should have read the message
before trying to click through to test it... Anyway, it's properly
attributed and it's mostly manual labour anyway. It's far less automated
than the UrbIS integration, as we still have to draw the building outlines
ourselves.

I had to create the associatedStreet relation myself. Was that intentional?

Polyglot