On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 05:54:26AM +0200, Marc Gemis wrote:
> I thought the consensus from an earlier discussion here was
>
> 1) addr:housenumber + addr:street on building (not as node)
> 2) for those that want to do it: associatedStreet relation with name,

If you use a associatedStreet relation, you want to set the street
only once there and not for each node or building.

On the other hand if you don't use the associatedStreet relation
you do want to have the addr:street on the node or building.

It would of course be nicer to have a shape for each buiding,
but a node with the address is better then nothing.

Kurt