FWIW I also see value in adding a backreference to CRAB in the OSM data. It
will make it a lot easier to do automated follow up and comparison in the
long run.

I also see value in the slow but steady way of having contributors
integrate the data. It's slower by an order of magnitude, but indeed
community is more important than content in the long run.

Jo