On 2013-11-03 22:44, André Pirard wrote :
> On 2013-11-03 17:46, marc bessieres wrote :
>>

>> I would normally look this up in the atlas der buurtwegen / des
>>
>>     chemins vicinaux, but I can't find them for Brussels.
>>
>>     So I've looked at urbis (http://geoloc.irisnet.be/) which I
>>     understand we can use, under extra it has an option to show
>>     the municipalities.  But that would only be the one for level
>>     8 and no information about the level 9 since they don't really
>>     exist anymore.
>>
>>     I suggest you try to find the atlas der buurtwegen / des
>>     chemins vicinaux, or the Popp card for that information.
>>

>>     PS: The URLs in your e-mail missed the "1" at the end, but it's in
>>     the subject.
>>
>>     Kurt
>>

>> Thank you Kurt for the pointer, I've looked for how to get this atlas
>> and it seems that
>> one has to go to the "commune", so it would take some time before I
>> can go.
>> Hopefully someone else go do it in between.
>>
>> Sorry for the typo in the URL, I'll try to be more cautious in my
>> copy/paste in the future.
> I think I will find.  But I'm somewhat busy right now
Version 1, as some advocate:
I did and I added:
Ways 244722347, 244722351, 244691260, 244722346 and 244722345.
On the map I used, the area between the first 3 and 23165481 and 30091229...

Version 1, as many others do:
I did and I added:
Way: Ville de Bruxelles — Laeken (244722347)
Way: Ville de Bruxelles — Neder-Over-Heembeek (244722351)
Way: Ville de Bruxelles — Haren (244691260)
Way: Laeken — Neder-Over-Heembeek (244722346)
Way: Haren — Neder-Over-Heembeek (244722345)

On the map I used, the area between the first 3 and
Way: 23165481 and
Way: Ville de Bruxelles — Schaerbeek (30091229)
is called "Bruxelles - Chaussée d"Anvers".
I assumed it belongs to Brussels (level 9).
Tell me if I was wrong, and I'll change it.

I also finished the relation
Relation: Bruxelles / Brussel (2404021)
    "admin_level"="9"

Please finish the other relations.

There are errors in the names of the ways of Ville de Bruxelles (8).
3× Ixelles if I recall, etc.  Please fix.

I found 2 pedestrian crossings tags on the boundaries.
Node: 2119787117 and 202477829.  Removed.
Please insist in "how to map a" that they must be on roads
and that roads shouldn't share boundaries.

The precision of the map I used is very close to Irisnet.
But there are significant imprecision in the OSM ways I didn't map.
I made corrections where my ways joined them,
as well as in some places where the offset was more than 20 m.
It would be nice to improve that.

This may be the only map showing the level 9 municipalities of Brussels.
We will probably soon have a full boundary of Laeken in Wikipedia (map).
(Instead of a big nosed face).

Regarding ©.
The law says that the law cannot be copyrighted.
It seems to me that boundaries as well as traffic signs are the law.
I don't expect to find traffic sings in the Moniteur,
but boundaries, or a link thereto, should normally be there.
But is the link invented?  Try to find one in the press.

Cheers,

André.