On Monday 08 December 2014 10:58:58 Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> access=private
> foot=yes
> bicycle=yes

If we go this way, I'd prefer to stay closer to the signs and have it
vehicle=private + bicycle=yes

For the paved roads I guess it would then become highway=service, should we
add a service=towpath tag as well? Unpaved towpaths would then become
highway=track, and in some cases there would be a highway=path.

That said, not even sure if I want to see it as highway=service. Paths in a
park are often also wide enough for vehicles, and with a permit you can also
drive there, yet that would just be a path/footway/cycleway?

Ben