I was thinking about this location:

http://www.wereldcafe.be/

The place is still available on Saturdays 21 and 28 of March.

Due to personal limitations I'd want to get started at 16h. It's open until
23h.

Of course, if people would want to start earlier, that's possible too, but
somebody else would have to get started.

There is wifi and catering. They have some sort of curtain to create a more
closed off area, if needed. I can bring a projector and they have a white
wall.

For people who want to go out and map, both Begijnhof and Botanical garden
are nearby, just like the city center and the Oude Markt. Parking is
another matter... Maybe Gasthuisberg is the cheapest and most convenient
way for people coming by car. There are many buses going into the center.

Using the train is better, of course and again, there are many buses, but
it's also possible to go on foot (and start surveying / mapillarying
already :-)

I'd like to show how to use Mapillary as a modern and convenient way of
surveying in the field and then use those pictures and GPX tracks to add
details to OSM.

Jo