I don't think that selling the products is very important.

Farm shops typically don't have a very stable range of products, but it all
depends on the time of the year (certainly for vegetables). So even if you
map what's in the shop now, it could be rather different in 3 months.

If it's more focused on selling, and will import products from other places
to avoid running out if it, it should probably be tagged as
shop=greengrocer, or shop=dairy.

Instead, it may be better to put in some link to the farm shop's website
(if there's any), and let the owners update the page.

Regards,
Sander