On 21-04-16 15:52, Pieter Brusselman wrote:
> I do nut fully agree: If a shop=cheese stops his activity and another is
> comming into place eg. shop=bicycle, you also have to re-tag it.

Yes, true .. so your point you're trying to prove here is ?  I can't
deduct this from the above comment.  Things change... we edit, we
upload.  But we don't really micromanage (yet).

> In general a farm-shop sells the same category all year round, like meat
> and vegetables.  Or cheese and bread.  Or...
> And as a customer you know that - depending on the season - the range of
> product changes.

As a customer you know indeed what's for sale in a greengrocer , that is
a good argument in favour of my opinion.

> And at this moment it is only possible if you do it this way:
> shop=farm;diary;meat.  But this is discouraged ;-)

this is in fact totally wrong.  ; is a record seperator, meaning it's
equivalent of :  shop=farm + shop=diary + shop=meat

shop=meat should be shop=butcher if you stay true to the shop key.

> So I was looking for the correct way.  But it seems that there is not
> yet one sollution.  I will follow Joost's suggestion and work on a proposal.

I can encourage that on a personal level, I even admire this.. but be
prepared for backlash and emotional replies and endless discussions,
people that will pat your back and ride your rocket.  In the end, the
community will decide.

Glenn