Hi,

I'm very happy to see another bar meetup in Brussels! [1] You should all
come :)

But would anyone be interested in a little more formal thing? I believe it
was in Hungaria where they frequently do meetups with two or three
presentations, roughly related to OpenStreetMap. They always get about 50
participants, which sounds great. Don't worry, there would be beers and
lemonades afterwards.

The logical place would be Brussels, as it is the most central location. It
takes a little more time and effort to organize, but I think some of the
amazing Brussels based people might be interested to help out.

Anyway, I made a framadate to check if anyone is interested, and if so,
when [2]. Interested to find out if anyone is willing to help or present
something.

We can of course discuss the idea over a geuze at the next Brussels meetup.

1: http://www.meetup.com/OpenStreetMap-Belgium/events/234599761/
2: https://framadate.org/74wPQ5W8AVKNUhjp

--
Joost @