Sorry about the spam, but at which time of the day would it be organized?

Op 4-10-2016 om 19:59 schreef joost schouppe:
Hi,

I'm very happy to see another bar meetup in Brussels! [1] You should all come :)

But would anyone be interested in a little more formal thing? I believe it was in Hungaria where they frequently do meetups with two or three presentations, roughly related to OpenStreetMap. They always get about 50 participants, which sounds great. Don't worry, there would be beers and lemonades afterwards.

The logical place would be Brussels, as it is the most central location. It takes a little more time and effort to organize, but I think some of the amazing Brussels based people might be interested to help out.

Anyway, I made a framadate to check if anyone is interested, and if so, when [2]. Interested to find out if anyone is willing to help or present something.

We can of course discuss the idea over a geuze at the next Brussels meetup.

1: http://www.meetup.com/OpenStreetMap-Belgium/events/234599761/
2: https://framadate.org/74wPQ5W8AVKNUhjp

--
Joost @
Openstreetmap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/> | Twitter <https://twitter.com/joostjakob> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/joost-schouppe/48/939/603> | Meetup <http://www.meetup.com/OpenStreetMap-Belgium/members/97979802/>