De : joost schouppe [mailto:joost.schou...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 5 octobre 2016 09:51
À : Jo Hannes; OpenStreetMap Belgium
Objet : Re: [OSM-talk-be] a slightly more formal meetup

I think we can do ESI. Good location and we already have some contacts there.

Also, I was just kidding, poor Jonathan.

Seems like Jonathan will organize the whole thing :)

Yeaaah … Well … Uuuuh … :D

We have your back. It would be great if you can find a suitable venue. Part of
the reason why I'm not organizing much myself anymore is that the search for a
venue in another city like Lier is also quite an effort.

Jo

Joost @

Openstreetmap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/>  | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/joostjakob>  | LinkedIn