It's just pretty tempting to start increasing the amount of data one
uploads and to stop verifying data thoroughly, especially if you
haven't found problems for awhile. This has nothing to do with
procedures, tools, etc.

You do not have this problem when you have to draw each house
yourself, (although in the end you might be just drawing squares
instead of detailed houses.)