I sincerely hope that the import is done properly, while keeping the
existing tagging. I know this is the intention of the people behind
the import, and can only hope that the participants will honor this
methodology.
I just noticed that a mapper has been removing old hand drawn
buildings with improved versions based on GRB, but as a first step he
just deleted all old buildings, without looking at additional tags.
Those are now gone. I wonder how many data he has removed in this
process.

Arrggghhh

regards