Hi,

Here's another example of a Mapcontrib website, this time for car sharing:

https://www.mapcontrib.xyz/t/27b3df-Car_sharing_locations

Hit the smiley-face to connect your OSM account, and you can complete
tagging or add POIs. I created two presets, for Cambio and Partago, so
everyone can easily standardise tagging. If someone is interested to
complete documentation for Belgian operators (including fun stuff like
wikidata tags etc), then I'm willing to add all of them as presets.
(unfortunately it's still impossible to share mapcontrib instance
management)

I really feel like we could do some cool stuff with Mapcontrib, to get many
more people to contribute random POIs. It's even possible to edit ways or
relations too, so you could make a mapcontrib instance to collect road
surface or speed information.

Think of our maxpseed 90>70 problem in Flanders.

These examples are made with cached (updated daily) overpass queries, but
you can also import other data into mapcontrib and use that for mapping.

I'll gladly give an intro to mapcontrib at the next Brussels and Antwerp
meetups.

--
Joost Schouppe
OpenStreetMap <http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/joost%20schouppe/> |